Thank you for thinking of New Hope, and for helping us make a difference. We are appreciative of every donation, both monetary and in-kind gifts. In-kind gifts are physical goods and/or services to help meet the needs of our clients and families. Every donation will receive an acknowledgement letter for the contribution. New Hope is unable to put a value on the items donated.
Donate easily to our Amazon Wishlist here.
Due to limited storage space in our shelters and office, we are only accepting new clothing items with tags (unfortunately not even gently used), new/unopened toiletries, and we are unable to accept large household items and furniture. If you are interested in this type of donation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine whether or not we have a client need. Please understand we are trying to keep everyone healthy and safe.
Because much of our staff are working remotely, we can only accept donations by appointment to guarantee a staff member is here to accept your donation. Donations can be brought to 247 Maple Street in Attleboro. Appointment times are Monday through Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm.
For questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or call 508-226-4015. Thank You!
- Gifts Cards: grocery stores, gas stations, pharmacies, Target/Walmart/Amazon, Visa/Mastercard
- Personal care items: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, toothpaste, deodorant
- Clothing: socks, underwear, shoes, sweatpants & sweatshirts, comfortable clothes in varied sizes
- Household Items: cleaning/laundry supplies, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, zip lock bags
- Other: blankets
Clothing for Clients:
- Women’s fleece jackets
- Men’s long sleeve shirts
- Sweatpants, sweatshirts
- Bathrobes, slippers, pajamas
- Tank tops, cami bras
- Fragrance-free shaving cream, razors
- Dove bath bars
- Sensitive skin body wash
- Hair brushes
- Bath towels
- Yoga mats
- Weight sets
- Art & Craft Supplies: coloring books (adult and kids), markers, colored pencils, activity books, etc.
- Baby Wipes
- Diapers/Pull Ups (greatest need is for sizes 4-6)
- Ethnically diverse dolls, toys and books
- Gender neutral backpacks
- School Supplies (pencils, pens, notebooks, etc.)