Thank you for thinking of New Hope, and for helping us make a difference. We are appreciative of every donation, both monetary and in-kind gifts. In-kind gifts are physical good and/or services to help meet the needs of our clients and families. Every donation will receive an acknowledgement letter for the contribution. New Hope is unable to put a value on the items donated.
Due to COVID 19 and our limited storage space in our shelters and office, we are only accepting new clothing items with tags (unfortunately not even gently used), new/unopened toiletries, and we are unable to accept large household items and furniture. If you are interested in this type of donation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine whether or not we have a client need. Please understand we are trying to keep everyone healthy and safe
Donations can be brought to 247 Maple Street in Attleboro on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between the hours of Noon to 3:00 pm.
For questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or call 508-226-4015. Thank You!
- Gifts Cards: Grocery Stores, Gas Stations, Pharmacies, Target/Walmart.
- Baby Wipes
- Diapers (sizes 2, 3, 4, 5)
- PPE: Masks and Gloves
- Household Items: cleaning/laundry supplies, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, zip lock bags
- Art & Craft Supplies
- Journals (new)
- Earbuds (new)
- Baby Wipes
- Diapers/Pull Ups (greatest need is for sizes 3-6)
- Toddler/Young Child (NEW) pajamas
- Ethnically Diverse Dolls and Books
- School Supplies (crayons, markers, coloring books, pencils, pens, notebooks, etc.)
- Teen Art Kits
- Sheets: Full and Twin Size (new)
- Bath Towels (new)
- Blankets/Throw (new)
- Duffle/Carry-On/Luggage (new)