Both monetary and in-kind donations greatly help New Hope in meeting the needs of our clients.
Due to limited storage space at our offices and shelters, we are unable to accept most donations of clothing, furniture or large household goods. If you are interested in donating these types of items, we kindly ask that you first call 508-226-4015 to discuss our ability to accept your donation.
We are currently in need of the following new items:
These serve as an empowerment tool for clients working toward self sufficiency after violence. We are always in need of gift cards to:
- Grocery Stores (Stop & Shop, Shaw’s, BJ’s)
- Gas Stations
- Pharmacies (CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens)
- Retail Stores (Target, Walmart)
- Craft Stores (Jo-Ann’s Fabric, Michael’s)
For the Holidays
- Please contact the development department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in adopting a family wish list for the holidays, or hosting a special drive for toys/winter items etc for our shelter families.
- Diapers (especially sizes 3-6) Pull-Ups & Baby Wipes
- New infant and toddler clothes and pajamas
- Culturally and ethnically diverse dolls & story books
- Art/School supplies (crayons, markers, construction paper, pencils, pens, notebooks etc.)
- Heavy duty backpacks for older children
For Our Adult Clients
- New twin-size bedding (sheet sets, blankets, pillows, comforters)
- New bath towels and washcloths
- Bathroom products (sanitary napkins, tampons, hair brushes, makeup, deodorant, shampoo, hair conditioner, lotion, liquid body wash)
- Laundry detergent pods
- Laundry baskets/Laundry carts/Hampers
- Wall mirrors for rooms
- Ziploc bags of all sizes
- Trash bags (13 gallon size)
“Life’s most persistent and urgent question is: what are you doing for others?”
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.